Join the Promo Team!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of The Letterers Collective Promo Team! To join, please register via the form at the bottom of this page.
Promo Team Perks and Requirements can be found below. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at hello(at)thelettererscollective.com.
Promo Team Perks
- Complimentary review copies (in exchange for your honest review. These may be uncorrected copies or “ARCs”.)
- Increased visibility (Post shared on our website and social media as well as by your fellow bloggers.)
- Blogger and reviewer friends! (Trust us, they’re all awesome!!)
- No minimum requirement for page views or followers. We want to help you grow right along The Letterers Collective and our authors!
- Find your new favorite author!
Promo Team Requirements
- Reviews posted on retail sites, Goodreads, and NetGalley/BookSprout (when applicable)
- If reviewing, you must note that you received a copy of the book for free in exchange for an honest and voluntary review.
- Review copies are not to be shared.
- Post on the date you signed up for (by 9am CST). We will confirm this date after you sign up. If something should cause you not to post, please let us know in advance so we can adjust the schedule and let the author know.
- If you selected to review and cannot give a 3* review or higher, please refrain from posting your review until after the tour. We can provide an excerpt or promo info to replace your review post.
- Provide your interview questions and guest post topics (sent to The Letterers Collective) no later than one month before the tour starts. Failure to do so may result in a delayed post. The author is just as busy as the rest of us and needs time to respond.
- Three strikes and you’re out. If you miss the tour or blitz, you receive a strike. These will be added to review strikes also.
- Posts on social media profiles must be made public so we can verify your participation.
What to Expect from the TLC Team
- Final schedule emailed to all participants one week prior to the start of the event with link to media kit download.
- Media kits include a book/author info doc, HTML (Blogger/Wordpress), author photo, book cover, tour banner, and KCAS Street Team badge. Teasers and other graphics may be included as well.
- Most review copies will be delivered direct to Kindle. If you do not have a Kindle, Kindle apps are available free for most devices.
- Periodic emails to check in regarding receipt of review copies, guest posts, interviews, etc.
- Sharing of your posts on our website and social media throughout the tour and after.